Auto and Homeowners Insurance
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Information
How does auto insurance work?
In case of an accident, your car insurance protects you against financial damage. You agree to pay the premium and your insurance company agrees to pay for your losses according to your insurance policy rules.
Medical, liability, and property can all be covered by your auto insurance policy:
- Property coverage pays for harm to or the theft of your car.
- Liability coverages payments to others for bodily injury or maybe property damage that you have caused.
- Medical coverage pays for the price of dealing with injuries, rehabilitation, and quite often lost funeral expenses and wages.
An automobile insurance policy is composed of 6 different types of coverage. Many American states require you to purchase some, but only some, of these coverages. In case you are financing an automobile, your lender may also have requirements.
Most car policies are for 6 weeks or even a year. The insurance company you work with must notify you by mail when it is time to renew your policy and pay the premium.
So why do you require auto insurance?
To protect you financially.
- If you are in a crash or your automobile is taken, or items are taken from your car, the cost may be high.
- If you or perhaps any passengers are hurt in a crash, medical costs can be very costly.
- In case you or your automobile is responsible for injury or damage to others, you might be sued for a lot more than you are worth.
- Having insurance is not only a prudent financial choice, many American states require you to get a minimum amount of coverage, such as liability.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Reeves insurance agent is here to help you choose the right auto insurance policy to fit your personal needs. Allow me to share a couple of things to consider as you prepare yourself for the discussion:
- Exactly how much do you have available to cover the cost of an accident?
- How much do you need the insurance company to cover and pay for claims?
- What deals are available? (Ask about safe driver, student, and multiple policy discounts.)
- What is the process for submitting as well as settling a claim? (Ask whom to call as well as what happens after a claim.) is filed by you.
How does Homeowners insurance work?
Financial protection against disasters is offered by homeowners insurance. A regular policy insures the house itself as well as the items you continue in it.
Homeowners insurance covers damage to your property. It also covers liability or legal responsibilities for injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This includes damage caused by household pets.
Harm caused by nearly all disasters is included but there are exceptions to this rule. Probably the most important is damage brought on by floods, poor maintenance, and earthquakes. You have to purchase 2 individual policies for flood as well as earthquake coverage. Homeowners' are responsible for any maintenance related issues. Maintenance-related issues are not covered by your homeowners' insurance policy.
Why is homeowners insurance required?
It's actually all about defending yourself financially if something unforeseen happens to your possessions or home. Chances are that your house is one of your biggest investments. Protect that investment.
- You will need money to repair your home in case of an all-natural disaster or fire.
- Your homeowners policy will also cover costs for vandalism and theft including replacements and repairs.
- If you are paying a mortgage for your home, insurance will be required by the lender of yours.
It's crucial that you understand that homeowners insurance is intended to cover unforeseen damage, not regular maintenance. Ask your Reeves insurance agent about what's covered. You will also want to read your entire policy so you know precisely what is included and what's not.
Here are a few topics to discuss and questions to ask your Reeves insurance agent and questions to ask are:
- How much can it cost to rebuild your house and replace the belongings of if they're damaged or destroyed?
- Does the Reeves Insurance Agency have an excellent track record of customer care? Is it known for paying claims promptly and fairly?
- What deals are available? (Ask regarding multiple policies, fire resistance, and security system discounts.)
- What is the procedure for submitting as well as settling a claim? (Ask whom to call as well as what happens after a claim.) is filed.